Application of BIOPTRON Light TherapyBIOPTRON Light Therapy has to be performed individually. The duration of each session and of the entire course of treatment depends primarily on the health problem and condition of the area to be treated.
Depending on the indication, the BIOPTRON Light Therapy treatment will only take a few minutes once or twice a day. The therapy should be applied while you have time to relax and can thus enjoy its biostimulative effect
1. Before applying the BIOPTRON Light Therapy clean the area you wish to treat. Note: Any dressings or coatings must be removed be fore treatment.
2. Relax and point the light beam onto the area to be treated. Hold the device at an angle of 90° and keep a distance of approx. 10 cm (4 inches). The light beam should not be moved during the treatment. Cover large areas by treating them point-by-point until the whole surface has been covered.
3. Apply the BIOPTRON Light Therapy once or twice a day e.g. every morning and/or evening, for 4 to 10 minutes or according to the instructions of your physician.
4. Repeat the above points for each area on the body to be treated.
5. Unplug the device after use!