Consisting of 7 high-quality colored and bio-informed hand-made glass filters which correspond to the seven colors of sunlight and simultaneously to the seven energy centers of our body, (chakras). The set includes red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and indigo colored light which transfer impulses through an interaction of color and light.
COLOR CHAKRA THERAPY - MAKE WELLNESS PART OF YOUR LIFE
Health depends not only on how we balance our physical needs, but also our emotional, mental and spiritual ones. The color chakra therapy principle is based on the assumption that colors are associated with seven main chakras, which are spiritual centers in our bodies. Each is associated with a specific organ or system in the body and has a dominant color. If the chakra point becomes imbalanced it can cause a disorder which can have physical ramifications. By introducing the appropriate color the balance is reinstated.
• A single unit emits a broad range of light wavelengths at a constant intensity for safe light therapy, thereby providing effective, clinically proved solutions for wound healing and pain treatment;
• Has no known side effects;
• Can be used both in the clinical setting and in the patient’s home;
• Developed and produced by BIOPTRON AG, Switzerland;
• BIOPTRON’s technology is endorsed and used by leading physicians in major universities and clinics across five continents.
BIOPTRON COLOR LIGHT THERAPY SET
To support the process of light therapy
Gross weight [kg]
Net weight [kg]
BIOPTRON AG - Sihleggstrasse 23, CH-8832 Wollerau - Switzerland
38 x 22,5 x 7 cm
ap. 15 cm
Glass in thermoplastic material
BIOPTRON 2 device
Power cord (detechable)
Protective band on babies eyes